lapinland2, le forum Index du Forum

lapinland2, le forum
YOUpi, Le FoRum pour TOUs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Like Comment Not Showing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lapinland2, le forum Index du Forum -> lapinland2, le forum -> lapinland2, le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Jan - 08:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Comment Not Showing Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Comment Not Showing
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

How to Block Likes From Showing on Facebook. March 31, 2015. By: . You have now blocked your likes on Facebook. Show Comments.. Learn why Facebook is addictive and dive into the psychology behind why we like, share & comment . like in order to show . Facebook and not clicking Like .. Youre not clever enough to fool Facebook. Asking users to Like this . that your posts are worth showing to . users to Like, comment .. The content of my facebook wall used to show up on my website This no longer works. . I can either share or like, but not comment? What am I missing, .. My like button and fb comments are not showing in ie7, It does work in ie8, . I realised today that the facebook like and share button is missing in Chrome.. When browsing notifications on my "Me" tile, comments to my own facebook status updates do not show on my Lumia 710, I can view them on my pc or through the Facebook .. Occasionally you may find that the Facebook Comments on your site do not work. We have seen this happen a few times and usually the.. Facebook app won't show comments/likes for my shared links (for example . anyone comments on my checkin (on facebook) . show any comments or likes .. Facebook like button not showing up on page. . Facebook comment moderation tool doesn't work. 0. Website - Facebook login with get user details like name, .. NUMBER OF LIKES NOT SHOWING UP ON YOUTUBE COMMENTS *FIX* . How to fix YouTube comments not showing up after .. Users Not Able to Comment or Like Some Posts on Facebook Page . of their friends or Likes. Facebook also . the issue and do not show Like or comment .. A single click on the Like button will 'like' pieces of content on the web and share them on Facebook . like the width of your like button. . like" data-show .. I created an album and posted the pictures and a video from my iphone on it. The timeline is showing all the likes and comments but when I go to the album.. How to hide your likes from Facebook timeline . Id still like my Likes to show, but not on the Monthly . Likes and comments do not display an option to hide .. When i post a photo, the comments and likes show up on my timeline, but they go away as soon as i click on the photo and view it. Why? This just started h.. Why you should always Like your own Facebook . In order to compensate for not showing . Or if they dont regularly like/comment on my stuff, will they not .. I Liked Everything I Saw on Facebook for . compel me to leave a comment, . that looks exactly like Jay-Z. My feed was showing almost only the worst kind of .. Facebook is so thirsty for your comments. . you're really not gonna like Facebook's latest update. . Hey facebook why do comments look like this on my .. Why Doesnt Facebook Count All My Page Likes? . followers to like, comment, . business page to like your business page it would not show up on your .. When browsing notifications on my "Me" tile, comments to my own facebook status updates do not show on my Lumia 710, I can view them on my pc or through the Facebook .. Why do Facebook posts not show up in my News Feed but in my Timeline? . 12 answers Comments are Closed . when i make posts on facebook like sharing, .. Comments not showing ; . How do I adjust who can like or comment on my public posts? Ask a Question . Natasha R Facebook Help Team .. How do I stop the things friends like or comment on from showing up in my Facebook News Feed?. You may have a problem with your Facebook Like Box not showing up on . Why Your Facebook Like Box Is Not Showing . any idea why the Like and Comment buttons on .. None of my comments or likes on friends posts show on my Timeline. They are all in my Activity Log and are all marked as 'allowed on Timeline'. The only things .. Problem Fixed: New Facebook Likes Not Showing Up. . Ive noticed that new Facebook likes werent showing up on our . Likes and comments for all my profile .. All stories shared on Facebook about comments . will show up in the main Facebook comment . Here's a quick example of how a simple mywebhook.php could look like .. Fix: Facebook Like Button Not Working. . it would show at least 13 likes. :/ . I have also included comment plugin for facebook and it works fine .. The number of likes and comments on stories on Facebook . The goal of News Feed is to show you the . of total Facebook interactions; namely shares, likes and .. Why isnt the comment box on photos on facebook not showing up? . Maybe you would like to learn more about . Comments not showing on facebook .. Facebook comments box not showing. . So I pasted the comments script right before closing instead of right after openning it like it was recommended by Facebook and .. Nike, Inc.. Your comments and likes on Facebook are shared with . Who can see your comments and likes on Facebook? . If they comment that is showing but likes are not showing . cab74736fa

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Jan - 08:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lapinland2, le forum Index du Forum -> lapinland2, le forum -> lapinland2, le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation